Re: Radio Broadcast on 97x (or regurgitating again)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 Gilhamilton at aol_com wrote:

> At the risk of getting hooked by a tongue and cheek comment here I go again...

<snip>

Kevin...That was quite frankly the most eloquent way I've ever seen this
concept expressed.  Frankly, I don't think there's anything else to
say.  Good thinking!

-Drew

O ^ ^   Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew       )
O(_|_)         Looking for the cheese shop since the year 2000             X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |