Re: dreamlife of angels

>The heathen girl in me was "afraid" of that... Chasing
>Furies???? Why does that sound familiar....

they've been mentioned on this list a few times, here and there. they were a
lovely band, and sadly they are no more. hopefully their lead singer (also
named sarah) will release this much-bandied-about solo stuff she's rumoured
to be recording, and hopefully it will be good. :)

>Canadian citizenship...Where are you interested in
>moving to?

probably toronto...anywhere that music is appreciated and there are places
to play, and musicians around. everyone says toronto, and i have a friend
there, although i also have a friend in calgary, but he's at a scary
university. :)

>Christian bookstore.... oh my gawd... I wouldn't know
>how to find one!

*laughs* definitely funny....that, my dear, is a *good* thing. ;)

>I've looked at a canadian record store website
>(hmv.com) and her new cd wasn't listed yet.... (by the
>way all prices are in canadian dollars... I smell
>savings for US residents)

hmmm...i'm thinking maybe you should try the good old net. :)

jillian.
it just sucks......the life out of me.