Re: dreamlife of angels

--- jillian tully <waytogojane at hotmail_com> wrote:
> no need to call yourself ignorant, dear...we're all
> better off *not* knowing about contemporary
christian
> music. it's an archaic term that hurts the careers
> of some very talented people (like chasing furies
> and burlap to cashmere) and disillusions many
> others, despite the wonderful songs they write >
afterwards (like sam phillips and sixpence).

The heathen girl in me was "afraid" of that... Chasing
Furies???? Why does that sound familiar....

> i don't know where you can find her record in
> canada...me, who plans on applying for citizenship,
> and i don't know anything about record shops in
> canada. *laughs* you can try the internet, or any
> christian bookstore if you can't find her record in
> regular record store. some stores are smart and
> file sarah where she belongs, but others are silly
> and stick her in the christian section with all the
> elevator music. *ugh*

Canadian citizenship...Where are you interested in
moving to?

Christian bookstore.... oh my gawd... I wouldn't know
how to find one!

I've looked at a canadian record store website
(hmv.com) and her new cd wasn't listed yet.... (by the
way all prices are in canadian dollars... I smell
savings for US residents)