dreamlife of angels

hey...i've been a bit quiet lately (not that i'm ever loud on this list),
but i thought i might throw in that sarah masen's new record, "the dreamlife
of angels" has just been released. for those of you who are familiar with
her music, it's more stripped-down and more sarah...and for those of you who
are not, she is a beautiful songwriter who strings words together in a way i
only wish i could. sometimes i think this girl is too smart for her own
good. :) i don't think i can classify her sound, singer-songwriter-y...she's
had success in the ccm world, but that is unfair, in my opinion.

anyway...just thought i'd share the release of another impossibly poetic and
intelligent songwriter with a beautiful voice. my friend james has a wicked
mini-site up for her http://www.sarahmasen.com

jillian.