Better Late Than.....

Figured I'd read the digest for once. Been slacking. Found out that the latest CD was coming out this Tuesday. Must have it. Must have it now. Must get out plastic and enter 16-digit account numbers and pray that hackers don't get it.

Life will be a little sweeter this coming week.

Now I have to figure out how to get Salem State College Radio's music department to play OTR. They've been cold and non-committal about it up to now....

Peace and Ginger Cookies,
Scott
"Don't act like the world owes you something. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
Mark Twain