OtR in Philly

When OtR was in Philly in December, Philadelphia Weekly quoted Linford as
saying that he'd like to play the TLA. It's certainly bigger than the Tin
Angel!

Greg

Greg Smith
janweatherman at hotmail_com
AIM: GregConshy
http://janweatherman.tripod.com/index.html

yes, yes, that bleepin' tin angel- every time i've tried to get
in there,
there's been some sort of intervening freakish anomoly keeping
me out-
generally an unwonted band with an obscene cover price for a
poor college
student.  but i suppose i'm only bitter because the first time i
planned to
go there for a Christmas over the rhine concert i didn't find
out there was
an age limit until the night before.  (and of course my birthday
was only a
month away- see, i can whine, too!)  so how about a nice open
concert in
rittenhouse square park?  or maybe an evening of culture at
xando's?
hahahahaha.  sorry.  guess i'm bitter about it, too.

>Bummer for me, though. I missed getting my numbered copy.
(Whine) Is it
>my fault I'm a disorganised slob? (Chorus of 'Yes, Nikk, it
is.') Damn.
>Oh well. As I said through my veil of tears, I'll just have to
wait til
>OtR comes back through Philly. I put in a pre-emptive strike
against the
>Tin Angel, though. To get a nice comfy seat there, you have to
buy
>dinner, and even then you're not guaranteed the best
sightlines. And a
>basic salad is somewhere around $8, and quite disappointing.
Whine whine.

>Hmmmmm. Where else in Philly could they play, though?
Hmmmmmm....