Bigwig Enterprises Dot Com

For those of you who have been waiting for a convenient
web-based ordering system to pick up the debut cd *Origin*
by Evanescence, NOW is the time to act.

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com is now up and selling the
cd with one-button ordering courtesy of PayPal.com.

It is a rudimentary beginning, but other goodies are coming
soon.

Please note, the band is now signed to another record
company and once our stock is depleted that's it for this
project.

Also, now that Evanescence has signed to another record
company, Bigwig Enterprises is on the prowl for new acts.
We're looking for bands that are strikingly original,
creative, and looking to take over the world. If you have a
record in the can and no one to release it, that would help
too.

Stay tuned.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"I'm an eternal optimist. I think the worst moment is yet to come." –  Hal Sparks