Re: Films For Radio Track List/Mini-Review

--- MLH6231 at aol_com wrote:

> I'm assuming that Ron heard "Give Me Strength" on
> WOXY (97X) here in
> Cincinnati this morning as I heard it too> Check out
the webcast at www.woxy.com.

Thanks!  I was in Cinci a couple of weeks ago hanging
out with a friend.  (I made her drive me to the Over
the Rhine area.  I actually saw Kaldi's and a couple
of other places...It takes so little to impress us
Kentucky boys.)
Anyway, I remembered this station from a previous
jaunt to Cinci, but couldn't remember what it was or
where it was on the dial.  I just remembered hearing
the Sundays and Ocean Blue. I was trying to describe
the station to my friend and her friends but they were
clueless.  They are not nearly so cool as we.  They
knew Limp Biscuit and Tool and even the Afghan Wigs,
but not OtR or anyone else I gave a rip about.
Anyway, I'm sure that's the station I heard.  Now I
shall go find them online!

Kelvin

=====
"The pleasure of obedience is pretty thin compared to the pleasure of hearing a rotten tomato hit someone in the rear end."     --  Garrison Keillor