Re: Films For Radio Track List/Mini-Review

Joel wrote:

Where do you live that a radio station will play such
quality music?  :)  Here in Springfield, IL it would be
a complete shock to hear any musical artists such as
OTR on the radio.

I'm assuming that Ron heard "Give Me Strength" on WOXY (97X) here in
Cincinnati this morning as I heard it too!  I was driving to work and wasn't
truly paying attention, but I remember thinking "That voice sounds a lot like
Karin's."  Yeah, I know...I'm a dope.  Oh well, I hope to hear it again soon.
 Since today is "New Tunes Tuesday" on 97X, I imagine they'll play it again.
Check out the webcast at www.woxy.com.