WOXY - 97.7

> I'm assuming that Ron heard "Give Me Strength" on
> WOXY (97X) here in Cincinnati this morning as I
heard
> it too Check out the webcast at www.woxy.com.

this is without a doubt the best radio station i've
ever listened to.  having grown up in dayton, i got
it, though the reception was quite poor.  i wondered
what would happen to it with the alternative boom in
the 90's, but amazingly enough, they are still the
most cutting edge station i know of.

ahh, fond memories of high school/college go running
through my head.

why can't all radio stations be like this?  oh yeah, i
forgot - money.  the root of all evil.

sure do wish i could listen here at work . . . Æ

=====
"All I know is that I am grateful to be where I am,
and I have only a rough idea of how I got here."
Linford Detweiler