back in my day?

O' course, back in MY day, we didn't call them BSB, N*Sync, 98 Degrees or
anything else. We called 'em Duran Duran. And we LIKED 'em! Ha!

Duran Duran played their own instruments and wrote their own stuff, right?
Doesn't that count for a little more respect that grouping them for a sing
and dance group?  Geez, Hanson is better than any of those boy "bands" that
you mentioned.

Just an oversight or do you really think that singing other peoples songs is
admirable?

Suburban Mike