Re: Thelonious Monk Was A Big, Fat Weenie

Bruce and the OTRs,

Ouch!  That VoL dig hurt...becuase deep down i felt it was true?
Ouch.  Are you saying that Vol is a guilty pleasure?

On a seperate note...I know you just threw in Spears to go for the moral
outrage of the list...man, you should have just said "the Spice Girls" or
something like that.  Sheesh.

By the way, do you have the new Johnny Cash box trilogy thing?  It's good.

Love the list,

steve "burnin' watts in so cal" guiles