Re: New OTR

Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com writes:

<<
 On a different note, I've been thinking about the new Over The Rhine record.
 So are people on this list hoping that it's Good Dog Bad Dog volume 2, or
 are you hoping they've broken new ground that they haven't touched before,
 or are you hoping it's eve-era rock-n-roll or what? >>

I have heard Linford remark on more than one occasion that nobody will be
able to accuse them of making the same record twice. My guess is it will be a
bit more experimental, although what I mean by that, I have no earthly idea.
Who knows what will be, but I'd look for a more polished sound than we've
seen in the past. The results of studio wizardry :)

Brittney

np: Leonard Cohen Best Of