oops

My friend Amy just told me I bitched out a former Over The Rhine saint.
She's more into the OTR myth than I am, I just love the music... She's now
referring to me as Tom Hammerdonsmith. I had totally missed the connection.
Sorry Don, you're free to like whatever you want obviously. Didn't mean to
ppick a fight in my first post. It's just always interesting to me to see
what people like, especially when they both like certain things a lot and
disagree strongly on other things.

Has everyone seen the cover of the new record at the Over The Rhine site?
Beautiful. How are we supposed to get any sleep around here?

Bruce Lackey--I think they've always been obsessed with radio.
Like A Radio, I Radio Heaven etc. Has anyone ever heard any version of I
Radio Heaven? I like that lyric on the site.

Trying not to obsess about the new release,

Tom