Re: Steve Taylor, Charlie Peacock

In a message dated 1/22/01 4:01:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com writes:

<<
> [...]
 shame. I
 too wonder why in the world
 they signed with Sparrow. Has that label ever had

 a decent band on their
 roster?

 Sparrow did have Steve Taylor about 15 years ago.
 If anyone was cool in CCM then, he was.

agreed.

Kelvin said Charlie Peacock was on Sparrow, but he's not still on there is
he? Doesn't he have his own label? (I was thinking Sarah Masen was on it.
BTW, I heard she has a new album coming out, I can't remember the title
exactly, something about Angels and dreams)

Tis all

Brittney

Brittney