RE: Steve Taylor, Charlie Peacock, Sarah Masen

>> Sparrow did have Steve Taylor about 15
>> years ago. If anyone was cool in CCM
>> then, he was.
>
> agreed.
>
> Kelvin said Charlie Peacock was on
> Sparrow, but he's not still on there is
> he? Doesn't he have his own label? (I
> was thinking Sarah Masen was on it.
> BTW, I heard she has a new album coming
> out, I can't remember the title
> exactly, something about Angels and dreams)

charlie peacock's label is re:think records.
it's not *technically* sparrow, but it's
DAMN CLOSE.  re:think is part of the big
magical conglomorate known as chordant-EMI
music.  as of a few years ago, under that
realm lie the following: sparrow, re:think,
starsong, forefront, spring hill, and tons
of gaither.  oh, i think bec records
(brandon ebel's post-sale-of-T&N label) is
on chrodant-EMI, too.

i'm eagerly awaiting sarah masen's new one.
her prior three have been fabulous.  as for
stage presence, she falls into the leigh
"shy" nash category... but she's a GREAT
songwriter- regardless of her strong CCM
ties...

Dan

np: travis - the man who  (thanks to cd
recommendations)