i'm guessing...

I'm guessing that a couple mails I composed for the group have not been sent
to it. I'm also wondering why, because I addressed them to the group...I
think?

Anyway, to all who I misinformed about Chasing Furies (now that the thread
has died) I'm sorry if I didn't have all the details right. I got my news
secondhand from hearsay on The Vine (6p list).

Also, about my band, rainy day assembly...I know there was a period in time
when Tess Wiley, author of the song of the same name, was going to call
*her* new project that. Well, I had found this out and written her, NOT to
howl or complain that I'd already gotten her permission a year before to use
it blah blah blah...but rather to tell her not to worry if she came across
websites that still had my band listed as r-day, since I would be changing
them. Well, Tess writes me back and says that she really wasn't sure if she
wanted to use a "band name" this time around when it's just her, that it
wasn't a concrete thing, and that I could keep using the name. I wrote back,
saying that I wasn't trying to be rude in the least, and obviously it's her
song, she can do what she wants with the title, I was totally 100% fine with
that! So, Tess writes back again and says it's totally fine and she doesn't
care and my band can be r-day if I really want and she understands I'm OK
with it all, it's just a personal decision, etc etc.

SOOOOO...that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

jillian.
snagged tix to the SOLD OUT coldplay show in NYC!
ok, mike snagged them.
but i'm going.
hehe.