Re: New music suggestions

Hello all,

I have been seen quite some people on this list rave about bands like chroma
key, dream theater, october/november project and sunny day real estate.

Do these last three bands have web sites?
Can I get MP3s somewhere?

I guess I won't be able to find any of their recordings here in Holland.

Thanks for your help.

Mark

 "Dan Temmesfeld" <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote some days ago in reply to Dave's
request: