RE: New music suggestions

> I have been seen quite some people on
> this list rave about bands like chroma
> key, dream theater, october/november
> project and sunny day real estate.
>
> Do these last three bands have web sites?
> Can I get MP3s somewhere?
>
> I guess I won't be able to find any of
> their recordings here in Holland.

dream theater is pretty big in europe... i gather
you'd be able to find them.  chroma key is hard to
find even in the states (so websites are the way
to order chroma key stuff).  as for sunny day real
estate, they are on a major label (??) and they
get good distribution.  as for october/november
project, i'm not sure.

here's some websites (the chroma key one has
mp3's, i think):

http://www.chromakey.com/ or
http://www.fightevil.com/

http://www.dreamtheater.net/