Re: Dido, Chasing Furies, ect.

I think Dido has an amazing voice, and her first CD shows promise, but I
wasn't really impressed with it. I know many a person who loves Dido ( I love
Thank You), but overall No Angel just doesn't do it for me. I'm hoping I'll
like her as she continues to grow as an artist. I guess I just can't get past
that same beat (drum machine?) in almost every song. Still, I would much
rather hear her on the radio than  the N'Sync/Limp Bizkit/Destiny's Child
stuff, which is highly forgettable. Isn't OTR covering one of Dido's songs
for the new album (or am I crazy?)

I am not a rap fan, nor do I like Eminem. Still, from what little knowledge I
have of rap, Eminem seems to possess a lot of talent. The only problem for me
is I just can't agree with what he's talking about.

Chasing Furies have broken up? That's a shame. I too wonder why in the world
they signed with Sparrow. Has that label ever had a decent band on their
roster? Does anyone have any more details about their break up, such as why
they broke up?
I'm off,

Brittney

np: Rufus Wainwright