Jon wrote:
> >>Does anybody remember the band Dryve
> >>or the Borrowers?
>
> Yeah, FWIW, I saw Dryve once at a small
> bar up in Cleveland a few years
> back (The Grog Shop, if I remember
> correctly) and they were sharing the
> bill with Dimestore Prophets and
> Blackeyed Sceva.  (Are those T&N bands?)

dimestore prophets and black-eyed sceva
were on 5 Minute Walk Records, i think.
as was sherri jongeward... "faces memories
places" was a good CD...

btw, speaking of the Grog Shop... how is
that venue?

(chicago neo-jazz band) euphone is playing
up there on feb 2nd... and i'm deciding if
i want to drive up to see euphone in cleve-
land or fear factory in detroit that night.
it's about 3 hours for either.  i think the
euphone show might just nod the fear factory
one, b/c the ff one has about 5 other sub-
par bands on the bill...

Dan