Re: bands...

 Kelvin sez:
>>Does anybody remember the band Dryve or the Borrowers?

Yeah, FWIW, I saw Dryve once at a small bar up in Cleveland a few years
back (The Grog Shop, if I remember correctly) and they were sharing the
bill with Dimestore Prophets and Blackeyed Sceva.  (Are those T&N bands?)
 I'd heard none of them prior to that night, and I think I left having
enjoyed Dryve the most.  Anyways, it was a memorable show if only because
you could barely fit 30 people in there and three bands were playing.
Plus, it was mid-December, I think, and there were still these Halloween
decorations up -- paper skeletons hanging from the ceiling fans, which
would spin around and whack you on the head.  All, in all a very fun
show!

But maybe I have a strange idea of fun....

Jon