Re: New Music

--- BEric123 at aol_com wrote:
> Rufus Wainwright---- piano driven pop with touches
> of opera & Tin Pan Alley.

Hey, I love his album.  I'm kind of surprised that
this is the first mention of him I've seen on this
list.

> This is
>                               Loudon Wainwright's
> son, but he's not just
> living in his father's
>                               shadow.

Yeah, Rufus is a long way from "Dead Skunk in the
Middle of the Road" (which I happen to love, by the
way.)

> perhaps you or somebody else would like to be
> notified about the artists I
> feature on my radio show Sound Painting. It is on
> 1610 AM WACW in Wilmore,
> KY

Are you at Asbury?  I'm just up the road in
Louisville.  I'll try to find your station!

Hasta

Kelvin

=====
"I never much liked flying,
The job requires trying;
The hard part's avoiding buildings and concrete."
              -- Ellis Paul