Re: ebullient reviews

--- Brad Caviness <bigwigenterprises at yahoo_com> wrote:
> As a person who's written published reviews for both
> EVE and
> GDBD in the past, I can say, when writing those
> reviews, I
> was drawn to use more ebullient language than I use
> for
> reviews of joe blow garage.

I've written countless published record reviews myself
(though none for OtR) and I honestly believe it all
boils down to the quote by whoever - Frank Zappa or
someone... "Writing about music is like dancing about
architecture."  True...true...true

just a thought (derivitive though it might be...)

Kelvin

=====
"I never much liked flying,
The job requires trying;
The hard part's avoiding buildings and concrete."
              -- Ellis Paul