Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #404

someone said:
> And if we're going for esoteric, let's not forget
the entire album of
> Michael Knott known as _Screaming Brittle Siren_,
which is one long
> story about being at sea (and pirates from what I
can tell.)  It's
> also bloody hard to find.

someone else added:
>It's actually about the birth of his child ...
>Dogfish Jones is the
>pirate one ...

Dogfish Jones is about pirates and such but there's a
song on Screaming Brittle Siren called Barnacle.  This
may be where the confusion lies... "I am nothing at
all but a barnacle... I've been drinkin' the water..."

by the way, that's a great album, SBS. very garage,
lo-fi, loose drumming, but the songs are incredible.

Jay