Re: AM Radio

Ah, Narhan.  If you think that's fun, try driving on a favorable night
back from Southwestern Wisconsin to the Sin Twitties (best done, of
course, to see your betrothed, but it may still work for you.)  Sunday
night Wisconsin Public Radio is pretty terrible, and so I channel surf a
lot.  One night, I got St Louis and Dallas stations near La Crosse.
Hearing adverts for businesses that have locations in San Antonio is a bit
trippy after driving long distances...

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, Midrealm   )
O ^ ^            Disclosing secrets heaven knows since 1992                X
O(_]_) splat.melm.org-News for Voles, Stuff That Splatters - Read goats.com|