Cast Away and such!

I enjoyed the movie as well.  I truly felt is desolation when he
finally made it to the top of the "mountain" (?) "rock cliff" and realized
exactly what his situation was.

The omission of the usual movie methods (music, cut away, etc...) to get the
audience to feel whatever emotion they feel we should have at the moment was
great. Let us come to our own conclusions. Yet, it was blatant how they
wanted you to notice certain things.  The obvious became more than obvious
least ways in the beginning.  I didn't mind.  I think it was handled well.

I truly appreciated the ending.  It was left open minded. Where as it could
have become a clichéd ending where regardless of how much time had gone by,
he would have picked up his life as if everything had only happened
yesterday.

Did anyone think "How would I have handle things?"

Lucie

******
"I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
W.B. Yeats
******