acronyms

i learned some very useful acronyms today... NOYFB and FOAD.

my boss told me i should say that to the 'nice' lady downstairs who
threatned i would get into legal trouble if i didn't eat lunch. and that
it's none of her business where i sleep at night. or who i eat lunch with.
or if someone comes to see me and they don't speak english.  geesh. he's a
funny geeky kind of guy, my boss. yay for senses of humor.

they are required to *offer* me lunch - i don't have to eat it.

otr content: dnoty works well while driving over eeril empty icy roads
with the stars over your head... the cello is haunting, but i guess you
knew that.

i'm developing a grudging appreciation for gloves and a passing admiration
for coats, but not enough to desire to own a coat. the gloves i have -
indiana makes those as painfully necessary as shoes.

the
end

rhys

--
Capital letters were always the best way of dealing with things you didn't
know the answer to. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Douglas Adams