Weekly Update

FYI
The OTR Office will be closed after 5:00pm Friday, December 22nd until Jan 2,
2001. Online orders placed during this time will not be packed or shipped
until the week of Jan 2nd 2001. Happy Holidays to everyone!

.     .     .     .     .

WEEKLY SPECIAL DEC 18 - 22 only
Place any order for $45 or more, and we'll toss in two free posters: Taft
2000 and Tour 2000.

Good on online orders (it will be in the shipment but not in the e-mail order
confirmation) and phone orders through 5:00pm Friday, December 22. Please
note the 5pm deadline.

NOTE: Orders placed this week cannot be guaranteed to arrive in time for
Christmas. We will try our best to do so.

Call 513.731-6837   M-F 10:00am - 5:00pm EST
International orders may be faxed to 513.731.9668

.     .     .     .     .

TOUR DIARY  - watch for updates and tales of life on the road by Linford and
that merch guy Dave Nixon

http://www.overtherhine.com/when/concertdiary/index.html

FILMS FOR RADIO RELEASE UPDATE

The release date for the upcoming OTR album, Films for Radio, has been pushed
back to March 13th 2001. The first single released will be "Give Me
Strength".
DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL