country feedback

Hi.

If I were an airplane, I would be circling the airport, waiting for my
post-semester landing, about to get cleared.

Since I'm a person, that just means I'm cleaning the apartment that's
been devastated by the last coupla-three weeks of study pummeling.

But.  Before I land.

Let me hip you to a *thing*.

My friend Sara got a grant to put together a single-issue literary
magazine.  It's called Country Feedback.  It's center is Muncie.  And
that's weird.  But the idea is that Sara's been able to be in touch with
a lot of people doing a lot of great art over the last 4-5 years she's
spent around here, and she wanted to collect some.  So the base idea is
art, essays, poems, etc, from the Muncie area.  But in the end, she's
casting her nets over the general midwestern area, to anyone who's
experienced the culture of the midwest and discovered art and beauty in
the midst of what appears often to be an artless culture.  Something like
that.  Anyway. Point: www.countryfeedback.com.  Take a look.  some of
y'all may wanna be involved.

Rock the Casbah,
Lost in the supermarket,