Re: jonatha, otr film delay, and planes

dan pleases megan and me by saying:

> jonatha brooke is quite nice... (megan, i think i
> might need to borrow one of hers from you after i
> get
> this jennifer kimball back to you)...

and i say borrow "plumb" first :)  i love that cd.

> regarding the OtR webcast news... are you saying
> that
> the release date for Films for Radio got pushed back
> to march 13th?

that's what karin said at the li'l brothers show.  i
guess that helps as far as the tribute album and not
feeling rushed in finishing it right away. :)

> waiting at bestbuy that morning

must be a popular place...is this normal for the
citizens of dayton? :)

> and the clerks cartoon special edition).

oh my!  i saw one of the clerks movies and loved it.
is that the dante you meant before :)  boy wouldn't
_those_ movies mess with your thoughts on use of
language.  i don't remember what i saw, but it was
with a bunch of international students who understood
the lingo just fine :)

have you seen this cartoon yet?

> um... duh.  *buy* an airplane.  eventually the
> benefit
> will outweigh the cost.  2045, maybe.

you know, i can't decide though...i'm from florida and
all.  these things don't occur to me easily, you know,
the obvious.

take care,
marie