Re: Leigh, la nerviosa

--- "J. Marie Hall" <fionaeval at yahoo_com> wrote:

Dan sayeth:
> > she seemed nervous compared to the other times
> > that
> > i'd seen her.

Also spracht J. Maria:
> ...which seems logical considering she was playing
> before and even with her favorite musical influence.
>
> golly.  i think karin was her voice teacher at one
> time too.  i would feel an incredible amount of
> pressure in her shoes.
>
> not to mention the critical hivemind that inhabits
> these circles and those concerts ;-}

And I respond:

I think you're right - not that I was there :(...But
Sixpence is probably much more used to playing the
festival crowd.  I too would think that opening for
OtR and their somewhat more critical audience would be
a little discombobulating.

=====
"I never much liked flying,
The job requires trying;
The hard part's avoiding buildings and concrete."
              -- Ellis Paul