Tin Angel Tonight!!

the hour draws nigh...it's been, um a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng four years since I've been blessed with the presence of our dear k&l, and I can hardly concentrate on my finals.  With the fiesty bruhaha that was stirred up over some farm comment or basketball or somesuch nonsense, I've been waiting for someone to make mention of the rough fans here in philly, or our friendly neighbors 'cross the river in NJ...

see some of you tonight, I'll be sporting my best of King's X t-shirt, and an incipient beard.