Re: on Hoosier life

In a message dated 12/13/00 7:18:45 AM Central Standard Time,
michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com writes:

<< Gil,

names Kevin, Michael. Gilhamilton is a character from a Larry Niven book.

 >>I have lots of questions for you.

 >>Where are you at in NW IN?  We are in Crown Point and you must be real
close
 to us.  We should do a Schuba's together sometime.

Woah nelly! We're practically neighbors. I live right outside of Griffith is
Calumet township. A Schuba's show sounds great. Did you catch the last one.
By the time I knew I could go for sure they were already sold out. Been to at
least 6 or 7 in the past though. Maybe we could even catch a band at Borders,
sip out latte' and talk over the poor saps that thought they were going there
to share their music!

 >>Know why Hoosiers do it 'doggy style'?  They can both watch NASCAR!  I
guess
 we just aren't sports fans.  The only sport we watch are the barrel races at
 the Lake County Fair.  I gues that pretty much labels us.

Or at least puts you in some kind of general catagory:-)

>>So what is up with AOL?

I wouldn't reccomend it. I've been thinking of going the cable route myself.
AOL is all right if you don't mind crawling the web at the speed of a turtle
on downs. Getting booted off every few minutes. Losing letters in the middle
of them because the page has just performed some kind of *illegal operation*
-- they must only allow you to use certain words! But if that stuff don't bug
ya, sure go out and get AOL today.

grace and peace man,
kevin