The Truth About Shoes

Rhys-a-roo said/claimed:

>searching for my shooes *again*. if they invent locators for them, i
want
>some.

And I say:

Don't let Rhys fool you, folks.  She doesn't WANT to find her shoes.  She
wants, like Bilbo Baggins, to never need to wear them.

But her feet are not, like those of Mr. Baggins, big and furry.

Thus . . . shoes . . . . reluctantly.

I am now writing a slightly postmodern essay on Bejamin Franklin's
Enlightenment performativity and the cultural assumptions underneath it.
That's right.  THIS sort of NONSENSE is why I was in Indiana instead of
Ohio on Saturday.  I've done a lot of semesters of school, believe me,
and few have ended so hectic.  Grr.

Hi.

:)

Actually, the paper might be good, and I've included the words "sweet and
tender hooligan," which pleased me.

Hi.

Bye.

I miss you.