RE: any room in the inn?

> Miss J. Marie Hall and meister bink/kilty boy (that's
> me) are both planning to attend the Taft show on
> December 9. (I have her concert ticket.) We both are
> in need of a place to crash. Are there any kind
> listees in or near the Cinci area who are going to the
> show who would be so inclined to house us?
> Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase?

i'm not in cincinnati, but if anyone gets desperate
and doesn't mind driving an hour north to dayton/
beavercreek, i've got a nice couch.

in fact, my place is probably a lot better for a post-
canal street tavern show crash place.

but, again, if ye be desperate for a place to stay.
the option is open.

Dan