Re: any room in the inn?

In a message dated Wed, 29 Nov 2000  6:16:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, Rick Callender <binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> writes:

<< Hallo again.

Miss J. Marie Hall and meister bink/kilty boy (that's
me) are both planning to attend the Taft show on
December 9. (I have her concert ticket.) We both are
in need of a place to crash. Are there any kind
listees in or near the Cinci area who are going to the
show who would be so inclined to house us?
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase?

I would!

The commute's gonna be a bitch, though. You're gonna have to leave a lot of travel time before the show. But I'll make you cookies.