Re: I love OTR

> There having possibly giving people a number of things to respond to other
> than our inane discussion of politics, I will move on to the job at hand.

> > right, mine.
> >

> Not even worth the time or the effort

and that's what happens when one is being tongue in cheek and the other is a
humorless bore.

> I don't want to know what you hope to do to "force" these ideas on the
> world.

for those that can't tell the difference

if i was being serious, i'd say i will do one thing at a time and help those
who i can within my reach.

if i was being facetious, i'd say i will raise an army of mechs and enslave
the world starting with SE Oregon. and make sure you never see California
again, i might even keep jenna as the kitchen scullion.

> You are correct but once establish an imperialistic government starts
> towards conservatism by definition because they want to maintain the
> status quo that they have established.

and our great democracy does not try to maintain this status quo??  all
governments try to maintain the status quo because as long as there is a
government, there is a group in power. and the group in power will always
try to use the infrastructure to stay in power.

> Machiavelli here we come.  The French enlighted and that turned out pretty
> well.  Look at them today.  That is a gret goal for out world.  Although,
> I'm not sure about the living forever thing.  There isn't anyone who has
> yet thawarted my Cute and Fuzzy Ninja Bunnies.  Beware.

huh, right...fuzzy ninja who?

> Well, there's the bombing thing.  I think there are some people in
> Montana and Michigan who could outgun and out bomb you.

did i say you were a humorless bore already??

>, then you become the conservative, and
> those who oppose you become the progressives.

not in my world.  there is me and there is my reactionary enemies...oh, i am
sorry, i was being facetious again.

what i meant to say was huh, huh, use the sword to spread the faith and the
infidels you kill in the course of the jihad will become your body servants
in heaven...wait, who left this Koran sitting here, hmm?

> How is that moral flexibility?

i would explain but i wouldn't want this email to fall into the wrong hands,
might have consequences later on...see i am not doing the amoral thing
because i am not willing to pay the possible price...