Re: I love OTR

> > Not even worth the time or the effort
>
> and that's what happens when one is being tongue in cheek and the other is a
> humorless bore.

Yup. You got me in one try.

> > I don't want to know what you hope to do to "force" these ideas on the
> > world.
>
> for those that can't tell the difference
>
> if i was being serious, i'd say i will do one thing at a time and help those
> who i can within my reach.

See how nice it is when you're serious.  Things might even get agreed upon
and connections can be forged and then thing might even get
accomplished.  I know it is a dream, but it's the only one I have. <cue
the music>

> if i was being facetious, i'd say i will raise an army of mechs and enslave
> the world starting with SE Oregon. and make sure you never see California
> again, i might even keep jenna as the kitchen scullion.

Well, she does make really great desserts.  Her cookies are fantastic, I
hear she has an excellent torte that she makes from scratch, and I love
her Jell-O.  MmmMmm Good.  Of course I couldn't possibly let her go with
out a fight.  After all, we have gotten somewhat close over the past
while.

> > You are correct but once establish an imperialistic government starts
> > towards conservatism by definition because they want to maintain the
> > status quo that they have established.
>
> and our great democracy does not try to maintain this status quo??  all
> governments try to maintain the status quo because as long as there is a
> government, there is a group in power. and the group in power will always
> try to use the infrastructure to stay in power.

Yup, and I never said otherwise.

> > Machiavelli here we come.  The French enlighted and that turned out pretty
> > well.  Look at them today.  That is a gret goal for out world.  Although,
> > I'm not sure about the living forever thing.  There isn't anyone who has
> > yet thawarted my Cute and Fuzzy Ninja Bunnies.  Beware.
>
> huh, right...fuzzy ninja who?

I warned you.

> > Well, there's the bombing thing.  I think there are some people in
> > Montana and Michigan who could outgun and out bomb you.
>
> did i say you were a humorless bore already??

And your point being?  I was just getting tired of all your conservative
bashing merely in the name of your own ego.  Yes, Ysobelle iit is
personal.  deal with it.

> >, then you become the conservative, and
> > those who oppose you become the progressives.
>
> not in my world.  there is me and there is my reactionary enemies...oh, i am
> sorry, i was being facetious again.

You seem to do a lot of that for an adult.

> what i meant to say was huh, huh, use the sword to spread the faith and the
> infidels you kill in the course of the jihad will become your body servants
> in heaven...wait, who left this Koran sitting here, hmm?

I don't know. What's wrong with the Koran?

> > How is that moral flexibility?
>
> i would explain but i wouldn't want this email to fall into the wrong hands,
> might have consequences later on...see i am not doing the amoral thing
> because i am not willing to pay the possible price...

Ahhh..Very wise.

Steve