Re: Call for a re-vote.

>>Do you really want idiots who can't figure out how to bunch out a little
hole deciding who the next president is?  I sure don't.>>

Why are they idiots because they made a mistake?  Should we call you an idiot
because you made a mistake and spelled "punch" wrong?

>>And I don't think that its coincidence that the people who aren't bright
enough to bunch the correct hole are the ones who meant to vote for Gore.>>

Again, should we refer to you with the same attitude of condescension because
you (again) misspelled "punch"?

Of course we all don't agree on religion, politics, or anything else for that
matter, but I don't think it's fair (or accurate) to make such blanket
statments about Florida voters or Gore supporters.

Jan

jen