Re: Ashley Peacock in Columbus (11/3/00)

In a message dated 10/31/00 2:52:25 PM Central Standard Time, dtemm at yahoo_com
writes:

<< he's an excellent songwriter, w/
 a very powerful voice >>

funny, we have and Ashley Peacock right here in Chicago. The last time I saw
this artist *he* had long blond hair, a high voice, and was pretty shapely
for a guy. In fact I'm pretty sure he was a she and played some pretty good
tunes to boot, although I don't think she wears them.
  Opens for some class acts too. Seen her twice now accidentally. Went to see
Michael Mcdermott and she opened for him. Went to see John Hiatt and she
opened for him.

kevin