Re: sinead and u2

At 03:49 PM 10/25/00 EDT, BEric123 at aol_com wrote:
>Also, I saw the Sinead O'Connor thing on VH1. I didn't know
>she had such a good voice. Do any of her albums reflect her
>more contemplative side (such as her acoustic rendition of
>'Amazing Grace'?).

she's got a beautiful voice (and a sexy haircut for a woman,
IMO).  i've only got her collection and her gospel oak EP.
but i like what i've heard from the new one (faith & courage).

>Love the song Beautiful Day bu U2. Is the album out yet or
>not? My appearent ignorance hampers me constantly....

new U2 comes out next tuesday, 10/31/00.

Dan

np: pmdawn - the bliss album

+- Dan Temmesfeld   -  dtemm(at)yahoo(dot)com -+
    it's hard to taste the wine when you're
+-     drunk on the tears (bill mallonee)     -+