Re: felicity

> > In all seriousness, this is cool, but I wish it
> > didn't have to be on a
> > show of such little brilliance.
> >

> And just which particular show are you thinking of
> that is so packed with enough briallance to warrant
> using the song?

Older X-Files some of ABC better written Comedy/dramas maybe an ABC show
or two.  HBO would have some great avant garde movies that I would love to
see Lucy at the end credits or such.

It's not that I have anything especially against Felicity, but I hate how
they rope more intelligent viewers in by using really good music with a
show that is thematically very week.  It's the same problem with Touched
by an Angel.  just because they use Angels and talk about God, your
average Christian Conservative thinks wow, I must watch this show to
support God.

Just my momentary raving againt poor teen directed television.

Steve the Film Studies Major
(soon to be the unemployed film studies degree holder)