Re: the craft of writing?

--- "J. Marie Hall" <fionaeval at yahoo_com> wrote:

> someone said, "in order to do something well,
> we
> must first be willing to do it badly."  falls right
> in line with london's advice.

The great Chuck Jones (who is responsible for Bugs
Bunny and half the classic Warner Bros. characters,
and whom I was fortunate to meet with some years ago)
in his yoouth had a drawing teacher who said to the
class, "Every one of you has ten thousand bad drawings
in you. The sooner you get them out of your system,
the better it will be for everybody."

bink