Re: 0 bucks and no canned good

> > I don't know about most of them... but Chantal Kreviazuk is great!
>
>Agreed.
>
>And for what it's worth (which probably isn't all that much), for those of
>us who happen to like keeping a list of closeted Christian musicians,
>Kreviazuk may be one of them.  Apart from the few hints one gets from the
>music (on her first album anyway), there was also a tiny piece on her in
>_Faith Today_, a Canadian magazine, shortly before her first album came
>out, sometime in the summer of 1996 IIRC.
>
>--- Peter T. Chattaway ------------------------

     I only heard her last two songs.  That convinced me
to listen for her in the future.  She really is good.

     It was a cold day so the turnout was very low in the
afternoon.  Later I saw fellow listee Dave Purcell in
Pike 27.  The sound system made them sound much better
than at Southgate House just across the river.  Chris
Duarte from Texas was very good in the Jimi Hendrix and
Stevie Ray Vaughan tradition of blues.  I left for dinner
to get out of the cold and returned to see Ekoostik
Hookah.  The crowd swelled for them despite the cold.
When I left there was even more people than when they
started playing.  I like Phish so I very much liked
Ekoostik Hookah.  I did not make it back the next day
because of the cold and the wind.  I would have gone back
if Emmylou Harris did not cancel.  Buddy Miller is part
of her band for this tour and her new album.

--Rick C