Re: 0 bucks and no canned good

Maybe you guys will have an extra treat if her husband
and his band (Our Lady Peace) join her... unlikely but
you never know.

For those who don't know her, she redid "Leaving on a
jet plane" on the Armageddon soundtrack and sings the
theme song to that show Providence...

Look for her special edition "Colour Moving and Still"
cd.  There's a bonus cd with a couple of songs she
redid...

Nadia

--- jwolp at juno_com wrote:

> Hey, yeah!  I'll second that -- I'm stoked to see
> her play!  Quite talented.  In fact that's probably
> my primary motivation for wanting to go....  I've
> looked around and never seem to be able
> to find this girl's cd in stores -- all I've heard
is > the one track highlighted a while back