Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #306

Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com writes:

<< November Project with Grey Eye Glances double bill: >>

Grey Eye Glances is one of the groups I've been having trouble locating.
Musically, that is.  I've heard them mentioned repeatedly and am really
interested in finding some of their music.  Does anyone know if they have a
website?  I've tried ordering something from them at several music stores now
and they're not listed.

Rinda