radiofred

I have the new Radiohead album.

It is outstanding.

It is what happens if you start with Thom Yorke's voice wailing and build
music from there.  At least this year.  It is folk music that is anything
but.  No, really.

I think I won't try to describe it more than that.

It's making my heart jump around right now.

"This is really happening."

I know a secret about the packaging, and I feel smart about it.  But my
friend got the same smart feeling, so maybe everybody else is feeling
pretty smart, too.

Meeting people is easy,

Fred