Re: like a kid on a bull in a china candy shop.

On Tue, 03 Oct 2000 22:07:10 -0400 Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com>
writes:

> 10.03.00-
> today i picked up the highly anticipated, newly releasd
> cd by radiohead, "kid a."  i'm on my third listen now.
>
> anyway, did anyone else pick up this piece yet?
> thoughts?

I spent my lunch hour rushing out to pick up the new Paul Simon.  I too
threw me for a loop when I first listened to it.  I must admint I had
some darned high expectations.  The arrangements and lyrics are excellent
as expected.  What threw me was the lack of hummable melody lines.  It's
not as immediately accesable as PS typically is, but I'm grooving on it.
I think it might also be a blow-you-over-on-the-tenth-listen kind of
thing too.

KB