Re: Radiohead

LJ wrote:
>Yeah, about the Radiohead...I'm not surprised by the
>direction of this cd.  Ok computer sort of laid the
>groundwork for it.  It just gets better as you listen
>to it.

yeah, i'm not surprised, but i am. :)

some of it sort of reminds me of "airbag" or "exit
music (for a film)" from OK Computer.  and yes, it
does get better with each listen.  for my first
listen, i closed the door to my office and enjoyed
it. :)

>And the reason there isn't any tour, videos, etc...
>New cd in February (or thereabouts).

yeah, i know.  i'm excited about that.  new album
next spring.  they're doing a short european tour
now, and then back into the studio for the next
record.

Dan

np: sunny day real estate (thanks, mgn!)

+- Dan Temmesfeld - dantemm(at)netzero(dot)net -+
 _Galactic Cowboys  -  http://www.dlm.net/gc/ _
    wish i could whisper how much i need you
+- after tomorrow i might forget to  (kingsx) -+